ШТАКЕТ-филмZZZ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ШТАКЕТ-филмZZZ » студия ПрапорщЕГ продакшн » про Василий Ивановича и Петьку (№7)

про Василий Ивановича и Петьку (№7)

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

про Василий Ивановича и Петьку (№7)

Кстати вконтакте  этот видеоанекдот укорочен на 30 секунд и разница там видна. Хотя ни одно слова из анекдота при его сокращении не потеряли. вот так.

все в кайф   даёш еще?

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

If you wish for to increase your know-how only keep visiting this web page and be updated with the hottest news posted here.

wonderful put up, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you've a great readers' base already!

I every time emailed this website post page to all my associates, as if like to read it afterward my links will too.

I visited many blogs however the audio feature for audio songs current at this site is genuinely fabulous.

I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers but this post is actually a good post, keep it up.

Hurrah! In the end I got a webpage from where I be able to in fact obtain valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.

Hi, after reading this remarkable post i am as well happy to share my knowledge here with mates.

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by it.
Hey there,  You have performed an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Hi, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

interesting news

Вы здесь » ШТАКЕТ-филмZZZ » студия ПрапорщЕГ продакшн » про Василий Ивановича и Петьку (№7)